Header Ads

I Will Create Your Brand Visual Story

 







Hi, I am Andrea and I have been helping brands and products (national/international) about than 10 years with excellent results. I'm independent designer, curious and interested in the ever-changing and transformative aspects of communication. My work is based on: high quality, minimalism and cleanliness. I offer a wide variety of graphics design and advertising services to go next level your brand image. Let's start now with your idea!



Tell me your story so I can help create your brand.

Logos convey ideas. I strive to understand a client and their brands story that they wish to convey. A logo is also the shining top-of-the-iceburg diamond representing a brand; it must be clear, identifiable, and unique. The logo must capture the brands personality using creative layout, color, and design.



Because each client is unique, I customize the design process for every customer. I ask questions to understand how best to proceed to achieve the desired style and story conveyed through the logo.



Each customer has their own needs.



Each package results in your best logo and can be complemented by my stationery design or social media activity gigs (to name a few). I can also create a brand book detailing the design specifications (font, colors, etc.) to share with employees or other creatives (videographers, editors, etc).



Do not rush! Before buying, contact me! I will be happy to answer your questions. Let me know if you have questions, special needs, or want a custom offer.

Fiverr.


Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.