Header Ads

I Will Bring Your Imagination To Life With Top Quality Cartoon Character Design

 

IllustrationIllustration

Illustration


I Will Bring Your Imagination To Life With Top Quality Cartoon Character Design




Hey! My name is Alex and I am an experienced cartoon illustrator. My love for creating funny characters has led me to work on a variety of projects, including children's books, comic strips, and more. **No AI involved in the character creation process, everything done from scratch**


Welcome to my gig! I'm here to create a custom cartoon character or mascot for you that is both funny and unique. With over 10 years of experience and 1k+ satisfied clients, you can trust in my ability to deliver high-quality work.

Here are some ways you can use your character:

Illustration for a blog, website, or book
Printing on T-shirts, mugs, or other merchandise
YouTube or Twitch channel mascot
Mobile game or app character
Personalized gift for a loved one (birthday, wedding, Valentine's Day, etc.)

If you need more than 3 characters or poses, please contact me for a custom order. I offer a discount of up to 10% on bulk orders. Please do not add the ""Extra fast delivery"" option to bulk orders.

All characters and illustrations are created in Adobe Photoshop and include layered and named PSD files for easy future modifications.

No AI involved in the character creation process, everything done from scratch.

Not sure which package to choose? Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help you decide. I usually respond quickly!

Best regards,
Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.