Header Ads

I Will Draw A Simple Cartoon In 12 Hour

 



I Will Draw A Simple Cartoon In 12 Hour





Before ordering don't forget to give me some references and a description of what cartoon character you want, such as clothes, eyes, or facial features, the 24-hour feature is only for the one who chooses an extra delivery service, please don't be hesitate to chat me if you confuse or you want to explain your request before start order
I work as animator back then at 2017 and working on movie project and television show on indonesia (j-townn,sijuki the movie) as junior animator and now working as freelance animator work as animator for mv local band,ilustration,and gif Before ordering don't forget to give me some references and a description of what cartoon character you want, such as clothes, eyes, or facial features, the 24-hour feature is only for the one who chooses an extra delivery service, please don't be hesitate to chat me if you confuse or you want to explain your request before start order"
Theme images by sndr. Powered by Blogger.